Sunday 12 June 2011

The Story

It was my birthday yesterday, and my mom gave me 2000 ag because I LOVE pico!

I spent around 600 of it that day.

I think it was May 6th, I went to an event where I met Mairie.

She asked me if I wanted 1000 ag, because I'm very guliabe, I said yes.

I gave her my email and pass, and becasuse it was late that day I went to bed.

When I woke up, I couldn't acess my account.

I had to click 'Forgot Password', where it sent me a confirmation code to my email.

I typed in the code on the confirmation page, and it enabled me to reset my password.

I changed my password and went on pico.

I had around 12 ag. My room had shrunken in size, my ag clothes were gone, and my furniture was gone.

I was really upset. I told a few people on pico. I didn't want to make a big fuss about it.

June 7th, I met Libby.

We were talking about random stuff, as friends do, and we started to discuss hacking.

I told her I was hacked my Mairie and Libby got really angry.

She went to Mairies room and posted on her board saying 'Why did you hack my friend' and all that.

Next thing I knew, Clover was at my house and asking me strange questions.

I kicked Libby. Not because I felt embarrassed, because she was the one who started all this.

Then, people told me to look at Mairies blog, so I did.

There was a shocking post about me and I felt very uncomfertable.

Comments about people calling me a liar, stupid and a loser.

I was really insulted, so I decided the only thing to do was to get my own back.

I went around and told people to beware of her, as she might hack them as she did to me.

More horrible posts about me. I made a blog.

I fought back, I will defend myself, even if I have to go through all of them horrible names.

WHY DID I DO IT?!

BECAUSE I'M NOT A LIER :P

BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS READ MY POST CAREFULLY. YOU'LL FIND ALL THE ANSWERS ARE IN THERE!


Finally, a reply to 'It's better than coming to your house and killing you', that wasn't aimed and you, it was something that your 'supporters' said to me. Read posts carefully.

4 comments:

  1. then why don't u get a picture with the total AG that u buy [beside gummies] and the evidence that u really have bought the BIG room.
    i don't believe and i'll NEVER believe that mairie is a hacker. she's a GOOD person !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :P, Your Picture Has your ag clothes and your room has shrunken and you said "ALL my ag clothes are gone :("

    ReplyDelete
  3. You so stupid,,,giving an email pass to someone,none of us ever do that!
    And mai never hack people,she had enough already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you ever think that it was one of the other people in that room? Not Mai...

    ReplyDelete