Saturday 11 June 2011

JUST A DEVIL

You may have seen the Etoile new post.LIES.DIRTY LIES.

I GIVE THEM WHAT THEY NEED, YET THEY ACCUSE ME. AGAIN AND AGAIN.

SO LETS MAKE THIS CLEAR.

1. I didn't want to cause a fuss over things. I never asked Libby to tell you about it. But she did. And you treated me like I was the worst person in the world. EVEN THOUGH YOU HACKED ME.

2. I mean Mairie, not ALL of you, even though I do have futher suspisions.

3. I took a PRINT SCREEN of it, so I couldn't just paste it. I had to copy it up for my blog and it is likely that I did make an error.

4. That's what she said to me. And isn't that what you said in the 1st 'Proof'?

5. I kicked Libby because the moment I knew she'd tell people the moment I knew this would be a massive fuss. She's a traitor and I don't like her anymore.

6. Copied and Pasted. Adding stuff in doesn't mean you can fool me like that.

7. If you read my blog proporly, you would've seen that the picture was for PROOF that I was with Mairie that day. Not proof that she was mean to me.

8. Fake? I DON'T THINK SO! Way to go to frame me! I don't know that person and 0 buddies? Doesn't that prove that you made the account to FRAME ME? I don't understand how you can be so cruel.

9. I liked the name when I saw a hotel owner with it. It reminded me of a Japanese Ninja. That's why I chose the name. And loads of people put an 'I' instead of a L. That's how I got my name.

10. I can ensure you that I have no relation to that pico. But talk about FRAME? Can you not just accept that what you did was wrong?

11. The MOST failed? I don't think so. Thats the flooring in my room! Whenever I get proof, I always go to my room so nobody talks over me. Thats when I copy and paste it.

SO BEFORE FRAMING ME, I SUGGEST YOU LOOK AT YOURSELVES AND THINK. JUST ACCEPT THAT YOU HACKED ME AND APOLOGISE. THATS THE LEAST YOU CAN DO.

'I don't really hate you.'
100% True.
Hate is a strong word. Can I remind veiwers what we were talking about then? Your sister said 'Do you hate me' And I said 'No'.
Hating is one thing. I don't particulary LIKE you, but hate is such a strong word. It's better than:
'I'M GONNA COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND KILL YOU'

Extra:

To prove that my flooring is that colour:



ETOILES? HACKERS? YES. LIARS? DEFINATELY YES!!!

DON'T TRY TO LIE BECAUSE I AM SMARTER THAN YOU!!!

4 comments:

  1. AWWW MY SEX PARTENER IS DEFENDING HIMSELF
    -JAD ETOILE

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does changing your floor color prove anything that Mairie has hacked you? Anyone can change their floor colors. Find better evidence fool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. stop that Jad, we are serious - -"
    but make laugh so this problem not making stress :D.
    Stay tune ppl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL JAD! Give us more humour than ever~ actually reading this crap just getting more exciting with Jad's around , right Narga? LOL

    ReplyDelete