Sunday 12 June 2011

My Closet/ Floor in my house/ Fake Mairie?

Lots of you wanted to see my closet: Well here it is:

This is basically my Closet on Ameba Pico. My ag clothes were gone back in May, when I got hacked. But that was May, and I had time to earn some more ag for clothes then. Not many gummie clothes went, but all my ag clothes were gone :[ That's why I still have ag clothes on now! I had to earn the ag after I was hacked and I still have a lot of my noob clothes. I could only afford some ag clothes.
Floor in my room:

I used one of the 5 tokens at the start on pico for the floor  I have now. And Mairie was NOT in my room when I took the printscreen. I just went to my room so I could scroll up on the chat without someone interupting me. I do this with all my evidence.

Fake Mairie?:

Let me clear this. LOTS of picos' have an I instead of L when they want to have a name thats already taken. Thats what I did with mine, but you can't compare 1 of them to the 10,000 that actually exist. Get the facts right.


THANK YOU FOR READING.

3 comments:

  1. hmmm...
    can you show the WHOLE window of the closet?
    not the cuted one..

    ReplyDelete
  2. and the lined text (Displaying the) was cuted
    And it means it was the new (Dispalying the 24 latest items)
    its just a clue :L

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh, you just want make sensation, you just jealous with etoile family, so you post it to blog! you're very coward :) no one will believe you, because mai is kind and not a hacker!

    ReplyDelete