Monday 13 June 2011

She's a STALKER too?

*Claps* Quite a post you did there. Shame it wasn't real. But of course, you know me too well. Since you try to be clever, I thought I'd do a little 'clever' post of my own! Let me begin with this:

1. :O Look at that. I put 2991! Oh no! Seriously? Look at 0 and 9 on the keyboard. I think it's very likely I mispelt that. Don't you?

2. You're telling me you've never been 100% accurate sometimes? I guess I wasn't concerntrating when I said 'ages ago'. But no, of course, you've never done that have you? :P

3. FYI, it was at an event. Infact, it was in your room. I remember the Alice in Wonderland themed room. And FYI, it was after, it was me, you and this other person on brb.

4. Don't tell me you didn't type 'hayzt' because I know for a damn well fact you did. And why would I edit something so pointless? Besides, I don't have any editing software. My computer is old! It barely was able to download pico.

5. Who wouldn't call you one. If you HACK someone, don't expect them to be nice to you?

6. We know you called me them things. See how you're so not innocent all of a sudden? How does it feel to be wrong?

7. Yes, refer to your old posts. Do you even have any new material? Always the same questions. Go and look at my blog please. I've answered them ALL before.

8. Is there something wrong with buying floor? Have you not changed the floor yet? And call me a noob?

9. Won't hack a pico below me? Is this admitting that you do hack? I think so too. Game over.

10. Really? My gender? I made this account for pico. And I have around 300 friends on my actual facebook. I rushed the registration, and I also noticed the gender, but me being not so good at facebook, still don't know how to change it. And why were you on my facebook? So your not only a hacker, but your a STALKER? Do you even know the meaning of privacy?

11. Loner? Really? Look above ^ ^ ^

12. I think you've missed one person off that list.

SO THERE IT IS! MAIRIE ETOILE IS A STALKER TOO! HIDE YOUR FACEBOOK!

11 comments:

  1. I comment on Mai x Mia fanpage, with that. They know my Facebook :L
    And i feel safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously, why are you even defending yourself? its "YOU" against 100+ pico. face it. YOU LOST. There's ABSOLUTELY NO WAY you can win. You are one stubborn asshole that needs to get a life.

    If you think you are smarter than Mai and also the rest of us, than STFU and leave Mai alone would be the smartest way. And why would you even want to have a dispute with one of the most popular pico girl in the community? FACE IT. YOU'LL NEVER WIN. MAI IS JUST TOO POPULAR AND YOUR JUST A SAD LONELY SHIT HEAD.

    I also DEMAND YOU to tear this site down. It's useless, its pointless and filled with lies.

    PLEASE TEAR DOWN THIS POINTLESS SITE THAT WILL ONLY ACT AGAINST EVEN MORE VIOLENCE BECAUSE OF YOUR UNACKNOWLEDGED WORDS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HAVE ONE SENTENCE FOR YOU BITCH~!
    FUCK YOU BITCH FUCK OFF .
    THAT MY SENTENCE XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. DAMN YOU BITCH D: WHY YOU SAID MARIE IS A STALKER?
    WHILE YOUR THE ONE WHO;S GOING TO HER FANPAGE?
    THINK BOY THINK!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Listen you Piece of Shit you'r giving your self 1,000 hate mails! your being an asshole, as i said before, admitt that you'r really faking or Bite my Shiny Dafodil Ass

    ReplyDelete
  6. your a jerk and ur just a looser like everyone else who thinks mia is a hacker *sticks up middle finger* find proof on that

    ReplyDelete
  7. I HATE U, SHE HATE U WE ARE ALL U HATERS, ITS BECAUSE UR MEAN, FAKE AND ALL OTHERS, ETOLIES ARE NOT HACKERS. U STUPID I HATE U REALLY REALLY

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why are you always typing WE, WE , WE! For example, "we all know that you called me them things." Why are you typing we when no one believes you? Nobody is on your side!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have talked to MaiRie MANY times. And I know that this is late but she is NOT a hacker and NOT a stalker. Photoshop hun. I know the diff. Your jealous of her, you want ATTENTION! and I would know cuz I was like that at one time. Don't try and go off and say shit about her. -.- fuck off dude.

    ReplyDelete
  10. can any body teach me unfollow? i click wrong things

    ReplyDelete